ONE KINGDOM::MANY STORIES
Be encouraged and learn from God’s activity in Utah and around the world.
Thursday, October 22
On Thursday, October 22, from 8 am-3pm, a dynamic team of presenters will help us discover what God is up to in Utah and around the world! Regional pastors & national church planting leaders who love Utah will share Kingdom stories. This is an amazing opportunity to learn from each other, build relationships, and pray for each other. Please pass this along to any Utah pastor you know!
Location: The Bridge Community, 260 E. Pages Lane, Centerville, UT 84014.
Cost $10 per person. (This fee covers lunch and refreshments).
Child care is provided free.
Please REGISTER using the form below.
LITE BREAKFAST & COFFEE WITH FRIENDS (8 – 9AM)
THREE PANEL DISCUSSIONS (9AM – NOON)
- What’s God up to in Utah Church Planters? A panel of pastors leading newer church plants.
- What’s God up to in Utah? A panel of veteran ministers reveal historical movement, and current trends in doing ministry for the long haul in Utah.
- What’s God up to in the USA & the world? A panel of national leaders will share current trends in Church planting from a global perspective.
YOUR STORY LUNCH (12:30 – 1:30 PM)
come prepared to share your latest success & latest setback. Your story matters to God’s Kingdom!
BREAKOUT DISCOVERY SESSIONS (1:30 – 3:00PM)
- Double your Kingdom Impact: Learn how Intentional Churches can help you double your impact in the next year. Discover how to get on the ground level of IC Utah, and hear about some special one-time discounted offers for Utah church plants. Bart Rendel & Dave Elshaug
- Kingdom Collaboration: Discover how Utah Churches can work together to plant more churches. Get in on this ground breaking idea. Dave Nelson, Nick Boring
- Kingdom Training: Discover different training opportunities for you and your church leaders here in Utah. Tom McClenahan, Ross Anderson
- International Kingdom Impact: Discover how your church can work with Compassion International & Stadia to plant churches internationally and impact an entire impoverished community with the Gospel. Jeff Bennett
NATIONAL CHURCH PLANTING LEADERS
NIck Boring is Collaboration Executive with Stadia. NIck left the corporate arena in 2003 to join the staff of Kensington Community Church, in Troy, MI, as Director of Church Planting. More recently, Nick was the U.S. Catalyst for Vision360. Nick travels extensively, connecting and empowering collaboration between church planting teams and churches of many networks.
Bart Rendel is Co-founder of Intentional Churches, whose mission is to help churches double their kingdom impact over and over again. His dream is to establish a customized, team-based planning experience, that will lead to a movement of churches expanding their Great Commission impact. Bart is excited to bring Intentional Churches to Utah!
Jeff Bennett is U.S. Church Planting Executive and South Regional Executive with Stadia. His focus is increasing Stadia’s capacity to make a greater impact in U.S. church planting. Previously, Jeff was Stadia’s Southwest Area Network Director and Executive Pastor with Verve Church in Las Vegas, NV. He has partnered in planting churches in Virginia, across the U.S. and globally.
Stephen Edwards is the director of ICPA. He knows that the Northwest is the most unchurched area of in our country and the ICPA has a goal to see 20 more churches planted in the next 5 years. That is our vision, but the concern is real: many church planting organizations do not think there will be enough healthy church planters that rise up in the next decade to sustain the vision and goals for future plants.
More information to come! We can’t wait to see you there!